- Designed to provide sharp cut on wide verity of materials in many different fields such as gardening, farming, fishing, kitchen and more.
- Made of high quality of stainless steel, keeps the cutter away from corrosion and provides long-lasting new condition.
- Micro-Serrated blade holds slippery materials securely on the blade.
- Compact design with ergonomic handles and spring action increases the productivity of cutting work.
- Made in Japan – Cooperative Manufacturer
|MRC-170||165 mm (6.5 inch)||130 g (0.3 lbs)|
|Material||Capacity (Max. O.D.)|
|Vinyl rope||6 mm or 0.25”|
|Rubber||5 mm or 0.2”|
|Fish bone||10 mm or 0.4”|
|Tree branch (live)||8 mm or 0.3”|
|Fabric, Bubble wrap, Fish skin, Tissue|
|Materials can not be
|Metal materials may damage the blades.
Please do not attempt to cut any metal
- Micro-Serrated blade
- Slippery materials such as fish bones or vinyl rope often escape from cutting edge of traditional snips. Micro-serrated blade works great in holding the materials in place while cutting. One sharp cut on any materials.
- Pointed blade
- When you need to cut a fishing line with a small section or trying to make precise work on your flower decoration or Bonsai, this pointed blade provides better and precise access to the point you want.
- Easy On-Off Safety hook
- By single finger flick can on or off the safety hook, which becomes highly convenient when your other hand is tied up by something like fish or flower.
- Heavy-duty & fits-well grip
- This vinyl grip are designed to fit and stay well on your hand with gloves or without gloves.
- Harness hole
- This small hole can be conveniently used for attaching a small tool harness. Saves your cutter from slipping through your fingers down to the ocean.