- Easy & Quick!
- The best solution for broken piece of nipple stuck in the wall.
- Designed for removing a piece of broken nipple or rotten pipe thread from existing plumbing. Must-have tool especially for plumbing remodeling for toilet & bathroom.
- Reamer head for removing rust or cleaning inside for preparation.
- Heavy-duty design. Special alloy steel with reinforced design provides extra torque.
- Made in Japan -MCC Corporation Satellite Factory
|Model No.||Pipe Size[inch]||Weight[g]
Where to use
- Aging plumbing sometimes end up breaking the pipe by no accident and leaves a piece of nippe or thread inside the wall or fittings.
- Insert Internal Pipe Wrench, clean up using the reamer head, aligh the black jaw inside the broken piece to remove, then gradualy turn the wrench to grab it.
- It's so easy and quick. Without this tool, you could have end up breaking the wall.