- Specially designed for easy and safe cutting work for concrete reinforcing steel rod
- Two different size of cutting slot provides clean cutting and easy operation (available only on RC-0113)
- The blades are made of special alloy carbon steel with updated technology of heat treatment which assures the long service life of tools.
- The blades are made of special alloy carbon steel with up-to-date technology of heat treatment which assures the long service life of tools.
- Made in Japan
|RC-0113||1,050 (42")||13 ( 1 /2")||10||CBE0213|
|RC-0116||1,250 (50")||16 ( 5 / 8")||15||SCBE16|
- Solid cast iron frame for stable base
- Cutting rebar(Reinforcing rod) is not easy work. It's actually one of the toughest work by hand tools. This wide and full-size base frame provides the best stability at any job site. For even better stability, the additional base board can be attached using the hole on frame.
- Sharp and heavy duty blade
- Sharp blade can cut easier but often breaks sooner. However, using the 100 years of experience designing and improving the cutting blades for steels, MCC offers the best blades that sustains the sharpness as new condition and long lasting durability.